If you have a PDF document that needs your signature, you can easily sign it using your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how:
- Open the PDF: Open the PDF document that you want to sign in the Files app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Markup tool: Once the PDF is open, tap on the Markup tool. It looks like a pen tip in a circle and is located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Signature tool: After tapping the Markup tool, you will see a toolbar appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Signature tool, which looks like a signature in a box.
- Add your signature: You can add your signature in one of two ways:
- Sign with your finger: Tap on “Add Signature” and use your finger to sign on the screen.
- Sign with your Apple Pencil: If you have an Apple Pencil, tap on “Add or Remove Signature” and then tap on “Apple Pencil”. Sign on the screen using your Apple Pencil.
- Place your signature: After adding your signature, you can drag and drop it anywhere in the PDF document. You can also resize it by using two fingers to pinch and zoom.
- Save and share: Once you are done signing, tap on “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen. You can then save the signed PDF document to your device or share it with others.
That’s it! You have successfully signed a PDF document on your iPhone or iPad using the Markup tool.