To close apps on an Android device, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Recent Apps screen: This can be done by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and holding, or by tapping the square navigation button on devices with a physical button.
- Swipe left or right to find the app you want to close: This will show you all the apps currently running on your device.
- Swipe the app off the screen: To close an app, simply swipe it to the left or right off the screen. Alternatively, you can tap the “X” button in the top right corner of the app’s preview window.
- Repeat for any other apps you want to close: You can close multiple apps at once by swiping them off the screen one by one.
- Use the “Clear All” button: If you want to close all apps at once, you can tap the “Clear All” button at the bottom of the screen. This will close all the apps running in the background.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily close apps on your Android device. It’s a good idea to regularly close apps that you’re not using to free up memory and improve performance. However, keep in mind that some apps may continue to run in the background even after you’ve closed them, so it’s a good idea to check your device’s battery usage to see which apps are using the most resources.